We Can Meet Your Needs at any Age as Your Chiropractor
Our education and training allows me to treat patients from infancy to the elderly. Misalignment of the spine can occur in any point of life. This can even happen at birth because of pressure in the birth canal. As children learn to walk, falls are common. A young body is subjected to a lot of jolting experiences especially in their early development. Sometimes these experiences can cause physical problems later in life. Children can benefit from a visit to the family chiropractor at a young age.
Chiropractic care can improve your health as an adult or senior citizen. A visit to your Billings chiropractor will be helpful in maintaining your mobility as you age. We’ll help you by easing joint or back pain caused by natural degenerative changes or arthritis. The force of gravity alone is a known cause of misalignment of the spine as we age. A number of problems such as hip pain, arm pain and shoulder pain are evidence of this.
As you work closely with me, your Billings Chiropractor, we will aim to achieve our goal. This goal includes your ability to keep up a healthy and active life. Surgeries and the use of prescription drugs have caused speculation. As your Billings Chiropractor we can offer you holistic methods to heal and be in good health.
- Cascade Union High, Turner, OR
- Central Oregon CC, Bend, OR
- Chemeketa, Salem, OR
- Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, OR
- Member of the Montana Chiropractic Association.
- Vice President of the Yellowstone Chiropractic Association.
- Member of the Billings Chamber of Commerce.
Special Honors, Degrees, Certifications
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree,
- Impairment rating certificate
- Family time
- Horseback riding
- Home improvement hobbies.